Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sup!

So the new routes have been up for a few weeks and my new project is the yellow route. I have a couple that I like. There's a pink/coral route that's pretty cool. It's an intro route but it's great for technique, pace and practicing crimps. I like to miss a hold too each time so I can practice balance and weight distribution when moving across the wall. We also played games where we used the pool noodles and had to climb through. It was good fun. Also great for making sure you stay close to the wall and that movement too.

Gina came with me today and we were chilling, I was giving her beta on the coral route after completing a beige on the opposite side, when Tim came in to fix the holds. Long story short I managed to get signed of (after trying to get in contact with Tim for about a month) as a Supervising Climber, meaning I can now take members of the public, 'non climbers' and friends into the wall. My membership card's got a little classier now. There's a sticker over 'IND' that now says 'SUP'.

No comments:

Post a Comment