Friday 10 January 2014

Project Grey: Completed

Short Post. Only climbed a couple times since the last post. New aim is to climb once a week, every week. On the 3rd I managed to traverse across the grey further, slipping at the last moment before leaving the roof. The grey has a couple of moments that could be considered cruxes. I used to hang and transition from hold to hold using my arms but after getting beta from Matt heel hooks were easier. I do favour the old way sometimes though.

 Charlie and Gina have been giving the grey a try too, using other holds, trying heel hooks. Its been great. I think Gina favours hanging upside down more though. Butttt Today I managed it. It may have been only just and I'll ache like a bitch. But I did it. There's route setting in a couple days so I've just managed it. If It had been there longer I would have carried on until I found it super easy, but again that comes with increased strength. Super stoked I completed it. Good day to  be a climber?

No comments:

Post a Comment